The Central Station 3 / 3 plus Digital Control with a System
As a multi-protocol control device with its high-resolution, modern color touchscreen, two locomotive controllers, as well as a built-in track diagram control board, the Central Station 3 offers the possibility of simple, easy control of locomotives and of the entire layout. Up to 32 functions can be controlled on locomotives, and up to 320 Motorola or 2,048 DCC solenoid items are possible with accessory items.
Moreover, the Central Station 3 has two built-in locomotive card readers, an SD card slot for storage expansion, as well as a built-in speaker for playing back typical model railroad sounds. A powerful booster is built in to provide power to the layout for running trains and controlling solenoid items.
The Central Station 3 is capable of operation with multiple devices, i.e. additional Central Station 3 plus (60216) units can be operated together on a layout with the optional cable (60123). Additional locomotive controllers, more Layouts, and more Keyboards expand the operation of the layout, in which joint and separate configurations for the layout areas to be controlled can be maintained in the Central Station 3 (plus).
Extensive reports and practical notes about applications for the CS3 can be found to view and download on the pages of the Märklin Magazin.
The Central Station 3 at a Glance
- Digital multi-protocol control device (mfx, mfx+, DCC, Motorola).
- High-resolution, modern color touch screen.
- Built-in central track diagram control board.
- Housing with a central stop button and 2 rotary control knobs of sturdy industrial quality.
- Up to 32 controllable locomotive functions.
- 2 built-in locomotive card readers.
- Built-in speaker.
- Built-in SD card slot.
- Built-in powerful booster.
- 5.0 amp maximum output power when used with a 60101/L51095 switched mode power pack (recommended for 1 Gauge and LGB).
- Up to 320 Motorola and 2,048 DCC solenoid items can be controlled.
- Route control (including shuttle train control).
- 2 USB hosts for a mouse, keyboard, USB stick, etc. and 1 USB loading socket.
- Direct connections for 2 Mobile Stations and a Bus expansion device.
- Connections for a network, external speakers, and the Märklin Bus.
- Expansions or additions can be connected by means of the Märklin Bus.
|Article No. ||60123 |
|Kind ||Accessories | Article in stock. 13,99 € UVP, incl. Tax Details
Central Station 3 plus
|Article No. ||60216 |
|Kind ||Accessories | Article in stock. 799,99 € UVP, incl. Tax Details
Central Station 3
|Article No. ||60226 |
|Kind ||Accessories | Article in stock. 649,99 € UVP, incl. Tax Details