Prototype: Class Köf II small diesel locomotive with an enclosed engineer's cab. 1 type Kbs stake car with stakes that can be installed on the car. 1 type Kls flat car.
Model: The locomotive comes with a digital decoder. It has a controlled miniature can motor with a flywheel. 2 axles powered. The locomotive has track adhesion magnets for better pulling power. The locomotive has separately applied metal grab irons. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel. They will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. The direct control (acceleration/braking delay) can be controlled with a Control Unit or Märklin Systems. The locomotive is painted and lettered as the privately owned locomotive "Emma" and the cars are painted and lettered for the firm of Leonhard Weiss, Göppingen, Germany. The stake car has a wheel loader for a load; the flat car has a crawler mounted excavator for a load. The wheel loader and the excavator are special models from the firm of Wiking. Both of the freight cars have close couplers with guide mechanisms. Train length over the buffers 39.5 cm / 15-9/16".
Switching Dwarf in Industrial Work - The Köf II was once widely used in Germany as a switch engine and could be seen with its delightful shape at most of the German transfer yards. A total of 1,600 of this locomotive were placed into service from 1934 to 1965. Many of these almost indestructible small locomotives are still giving faithful service in numerous industrial operations and on factory railroad systems. The maximum speed, depending on the series, is 30 to 45 km/h / 19 to 28 mph. The most powerful versions had a 6-cylinder diesel motor with an output of 128 horsepower.