The Reliable One
Between 1909 and 1916, 572 pieces of this class of tank locomotive were built for various railroad companies. Most of them were used in Prussia. Their great reliability assured these units an extremely long service life. Road number 92 532 was built in 1910 by the Union Foundry Company in Königsberg under builder number 1863. At the end of the Fifties, it was stationed in Minden. There it was retired on August 5, 1959.
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 92 freight train tank locomotive. Former Prussian class T 13.
|Gauge / Design type||H0 / 1:87|
The peaked roof car set to go with this locomotive is offered under item number 47870 also only for the MHI in the Märklin H0 assortment.
This locomotive can be found in a DC version in the Trix H0 assortment under item number 22977.
|Control Unit||Mobile Station||Mobile Station 2||Central Station 1/2||Central
Mobile Station 2**
|Steam locomotive op. sounds|
|Sound of squealing brakes off|
|Whistle for switching maneuver|
|Letting off Steam|
|Sound of coal being shoveled|
** New features of the Mobile Station 2 (Part No. 60657/66955) with the Software Update 3.55